The Disney Park’s Blog is clearly on my wave length. They’ve just shared this awesome how to video, which shows you how to make the mysterious Hatbox Ghost! Disney fan Mike Kravanis shows us how it’s done, and honestly I need to make one now too.
I may attempt to make my own in the near future, but what do you think? Does this fabulous haunt look easy to make? He certainly looks super yummy!
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017