The Disney Park’s Blog is clearly on my wave length. They’ve just shared this awesome how to video, which shows you how to make the mysterious Hatbox Ghost! Disney fan Mike Kravanis shows us how it’s done, and honestly I need to make one now too.
I may attempt to make my own in the near future, but what do you think? Does this fabulous haunt look easy to make? He certainly looks super yummy!
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018
- Tranquil Ashes Cosplay Talks the Inspiration Behind This Fall’s CosGala Event in Baltimore - May 19, 2018
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items - May 19, 2018
- Adults Can Now Indulge in Character Makeover Packages at Disney World - May 14, 2018