The Disney Park’s Blog is clearly on my wave length. They’ve just shared this awesome how to video, which shows you how to make the mysterious Hatbox Ghost! Disney fan Mike Kravanis shows us how it’s done, and honestly I need to make one now too.
I may attempt to make my own in the near future, but what do you think? Does this fabulous haunt look easy to make? He certainly looks super yummy!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018