The Disney Park’s Blog is clearly on my wave length. They’ve just shared this awesome how to video, which shows you how to make the mysterious Hatbox Ghost! Disney fan Mike Kravanis shows us how it’s done, and honestly I need to make one now too.
I may attempt to make my own in the near future, but what do you think? Does this fabulous haunt look easy to make? He certainly looks super yummy!
- Nerd Food: Seriously Cute Porg Cookies, Complete with “Please Don’t Eat Me” Eyes - January 16, 2018
- Make Your Own Minnie Mouse-Inspired Jeans for National Polka Dot Day! - January 16, 2018
- Newborn Baby Hippo Makes its Debut at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! - January 16, 2018
- New Iron Man Armor Revealed for Disneyland Paris - January 16, 2018
- Nia Jax and Asuka Finally Go One-on-One - January 16, 2018