This week, Bluehole will be testing the new 1.0 update on the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds servers, which will include some fancy new updates and abilities you may want to pay attention to. Specifically, there will be new climbing and vaulting mechanics being added so players will have greater abilities and mobility for the brave who travel across the map on foot. The word was leaked via Steam over the weekend, which you can read in full at this link, but the prospects of what they entail have great potential for a player to get around buildings and other objects that would have been a pain in the ass to get around before. Here’s a snippet of the description.
Vaulting & Climbing
Crossing and scaling obstacles may intermittently create many new tactical options available to the players. The standard jump feature can be used in standard situations, but there are many areas where it does not suffice. After all, PUBG features a play area of considerable proportions. In addition, objects located on the map differ greatly in shape and size. Such complexity can cause many problems for the players who need to rely on fast and effective means of jumping over (or on top of) boxes, containers, fences etc. For that reason we have decided to implement dynamic vaulting and climbing mechanics.
- 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Brag About Their Own 20 Million
- Cheaters Beware: PUBG Is Now Actively Hunting You Down
- 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Confirmed For Xbox One In December
- Michael Myers Goes Up For Preorder From Mezco Tomorrow – Happy Halloween!
- Last Of Us 2 Gets A Violent New Trailer
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Will Not Have A Campaign Mode
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds To Do Cheater Maintenance Tonight
- 'Fortnite' Reveals Their "Fortnitemares" Halloween Event
- 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Latest Patch Changes Item Spawn Rates
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Has Hit 2 Million Players On Steam
- Ubisoft Announces Release Date for Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians - March 18, 2018
- ‘A Summer Lesson’ Characters are Coming to Tekken 7 - March 18, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Gets a New Kingdom of Northymbre Trailer - March 18, 2018
- Friday The 13th: The Game Adding More Mechanics to Make You Jason - March 18, 2018
- Pokkén Tournament DX Reveals New DLC Screenshots - March 18, 2018