DC Comics is teaming up again with National CineMedia (NCM) and local comic shops for co-op advertising deals in local cinemas to promote Doomsday Clock. Earlier this year, they did similar for the first DC Rebirth collections, but with November 21st/22nd seeing the launch of the new Doomsday Clock series written by newly independent DC President Geoff Johns, drawn by Gary Frank, and introducing the Watchmen characters into the DC Universe.
This is the cinema ad of choice, and retailers would have their store’s details at the end.
Last time around, NCM helped tag stores on DC Universe: Rebirth spots and found prominent and relevant placing in local cinema advertising reels and stores could claim back 50% of the cost., The terms aren’t as clear just yet this time around, but they are likely to be similar with the upcoming Justice League and Black Panther being obvious choices, . Here are the forms from last time.
- Speculators Hoovering Up BLACK on eBay – When They Can Find It - April 23, 2018
- BLACK, the Superhero Comic Where Only Black People Get Superpowers, to Be a Film Franchise from Studio 8 - April 23, 2018
- Frank Cho Draws Aunt May’s Wheatcakes for Amazing Spider-Man #800 Cover - April 23, 2018
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018
- The 28 Covers Of Tony Stark: Iron Man – And How Retailers Can Order Them - April 23, 2018