DC Comics is teaming up again with National CineMedia (NCM) and local comic shops for co-op advertising deals in local cinemas to promote Doomsday Clock. Earlier this year, they did similar for the first DC Rebirth collections, but with November 21st/22nd seeing the launch of the new Doomsday Clock series written by newly independent DC President Geoff Johns, drawn by Gary Frank, and introducing the Watchmen characters into the DC Universe.
This is the cinema ad of choice, and retailers would have their store’s details at the end.
Last time around, NCM helped tag stores on DC Universe: Rebirth spots and found prominent and relevant placing in local cinema advertising reels and stores could claim back 50% of the cost., The terms aren’t as clear just yet this time around, but they are likely to be similar with the upcoming Justice League and Black Panther being obvious choices, . Here are the forms from last time.
- Alan Moore’s Feature Film, The Show, Now Filming in Northampton - December 11, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 11th December 2018 – Double The Stories - December 11, 2018
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018