DC Comics is teaming up again with National CineMedia (NCM) and local comic shops for co-op advertising deals in local cinemas to promote Doomsday Clock. Earlier this year, they did similar for the first DC Rebirth collections, but with November 21st/22nd seeing the launch of the new Doomsday Clock series written by newly independent DC President Geoff Johns, drawn by Gary Frank, and introducing the Watchmen characters into the DC Universe.
This is the cinema ad of choice, and retailers would have their store’s details at the end.
Last time around, NCM helped tag stores on DC Universe: Rebirth spots and found prominent and relevant placing in local cinema advertising reels and stores could claim back 50% of the cost., The terms aren’t as clear just yet this time around, but they are likely to be similar with the upcoming Justice League and Black Panther being obvious choices, . Here are the forms from last time.
- Damian Wayne Gets A Crush – But Not on Crush (Teen Titans #23 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018
- Comic Shops Get an Exclusive John Constantine Funko POP for Free Comic Book Day 2019 (UPDATE) - October 17, 2018
- Maria Llovet Creates Original Graphic Novel ‘Loud’ for Black Mask January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Our Super Adventure by Sarah Graley Joins Rick & Morty in Oni Press January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- So Who Wrote These Words in Justice League and Aquaman: Drowned Earth? (Spoilers) - October 17, 2018