The buzz surrounding Guillermo del Toro‘s The Shape of Water has been fantastic so far. The movie is being touted as a masterpiece and is likely going to get a massive awards season push. While some critics have seen it, the movie won’t hit wide screens until early December. It looks absolutely fantastic, and we got a new poster revealed on Twitter.
— The Shape of Water (@shapeofwater) October 19, 2017
It’s a lovely-looking poster, that’s for sure, and there was one person who really loved it: star Doug Jones, who is playing the fish monster in the movie.
New poster, and I’m in awe of that incredible a** they gave me!!! https://t.co/tiWuN7oWqt
— Doug Jones (@actordougjones) October 19, 2017
Apparently Fox Searchlight also found that entertaining and posted a gif of star Octavia Spencer also making a butt comment.
— Fox Searchlight (@foxsearchlight) October 19, 2017
So this movie is probably going to win awards, and while it’s doing that, the internet will be talking about the shapely butt of a fish monster. Sounds about right.
Summary: In the hidden high-security government laboratory where she works, lonely Elisa is trapped in a life of silence and isolation. Elisa’s life is changed forever when she and co-worker Zelda discover a secret classified experiment.
The Shape of Water, directed by Guillermo del Toro, stars Sally Hawkins, Octavia Spencer, Michael Shannon, Richard Jenkins, Michael Stuhlbarg, and Doug Jones. Look for it in theaters starting December 8th.
- [Sundance 2018] Our New President Review: A Terrifying Montage of Russian Propaganda - January 19, 2018
- It’s Jaeger vs. Jaeger in New Pacific Rim Uprising Images - January 18, 2018
- The Writer of The Jungle Book 2 Gives an Update on the Movie - January 18, 2018
- New Tomb Raider Trailer Drops Tomorrow — Here’s a Teaser - January 17, 2018
- James Cameron Says He Can’t Afford to “Screw up” with the Avatar Sequels - January 17, 2018