Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s is currently undergoing a major facelift. With a good chunk of the park being worked on for the opening of the new Star Wars and Pixar expansions, Disney is trying to come up with ways to get people excited for the park as it currently stands. Now, there is a lot to do inside the park. The Tower of Terror, Rocking Roller coaster, and Star Tours are all still up and running. The various stage shows–Beauty and the Beast, The Voyage of the Little Mermaid–are also still open. But I know my local (meaning, non-Florida) friends are still hesitant about the park.
BaseLine Tap House, situated right across from the Sci-Fi Diner, is a fairly new addition to the park. The tap house specializes in Californian beer and wine, and is open daily at 11am. Check out the video below to learn more!
- Nerd Food: This Millennial Pink Milkshake is to Die For - April 21, 2018
- Kermit the Frog Trading Pin Hops Up Just in Time for Earth Day - April 21, 2018
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018