Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s is currently undergoing a major facelift. With a good chunk of the park being worked on for the opening of the new Star Wars and Pixar expansions, Disney is trying to come up with ways to get people excited for the park as it currently stands. Now, there is a lot to do inside the park. The Tower of Terror, Rocking Roller coaster, and Star Tours are all still up and running. The various stage shows–Beauty and the Beast, The Voyage of the Little Mermaid–are also still open. But I know my local (meaning, non-Florida) friends are still hesitant about the park.
BaseLine Tap House, situated right across from the Sci-Fi Diner, is a fairly new addition to the park. The tap house specializes in Californian beer and wine, and is open daily at 11am. Check out the video below to learn more!
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017