Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s is currently undergoing a major facelift. With a good chunk of the park being worked on for the opening of the new Star Wars and Pixar expansions, Disney is trying to come up with ways to get people excited for the park as it currently stands. Now, there is a lot to do inside the park. The Tower of Terror, Rocking Roller coaster, and Star Tours are all still up and running. The various stage shows–Beauty and the Beast, The Voyage of the Little Mermaid–are also still open. But I know my local (meaning, non-Florida) friends are still hesitant about the park.
BaseLine Tap House, situated right across from the Sci-Fi Diner, is a fairly new addition to the park. The tap house specializes in Californian beer and wine, and is open daily at 11am. Check out the video below to learn more!
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018