Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s is currently undergoing a major facelift. With a good chunk of the park being worked on for the opening of the new Star Wars and Pixar expansions, Disney is trying to come up with ways to get people excited for the park as it currently stands. Now, there is a lot to do inside the park. The Tower of Terror, Rocking Roller coaster, and Star Tours are all still up and running. The various stage shows–Beauty and the Beast, The Voyage of the Little Mermaid–are also still open. But I know my local (meaning, non-Florida) friends are still hesitant about the park.
BaseLine Tap House, situated right across from the Sci-Fi Diner, is a fairly new addition to the park. The tap house specializes in Californian beer and wine, and is open daily at 11am. Check out the video below to learn more!
- HULK SIP! Smash Through All Obstacles with this Hulk-Inspired Smoothie - January 21, 2018
- Lauren’s Last Call: The 2017 Metropolis Collectibles Holiday Wine - January 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Give this Minnie Tsum Tsum Pancake a Try for Breakfast! - January 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Does Your Valentine Love Disney? Make Them a Mickey Mouse Pizza! - January 21, 2018
- Geek Chic: ThinkGeek’s Faith Sweater is Perfect for the Heroes in Your Life - January 21, 2018