Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s is currently undergoing a major facelift. With a good chunk of the park being worked on for the opening of the new Star Wars and Pixar expansions, Disney is trying to come up with ways to get people excited for the park as it currently stands. Now, there is a lot to do inside the park. The Tower of Terror, Rocking Roller coaster, and Star Tours are all still up and running. The various stage shows–Beauty and the Beast, The Voyage of the Little Mermaid–are also still open. But I know my local (meaning, non-Florida) friends are still hesitant about the park.
BaseLine Tap House, situated right across from the Sci-Fi Diner, is a fairly new addition to the park. The tap house specializes in Californian beer and wine, and is open daily at 11am. Check out the video below to learn more!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018