As we’ve discussed before, the “Bureaucratic Walk” emote in Destiny 2 has been causing more than it’s fair share of problems as players have discovered it can be used to break through walls and essentially glitch their way out of maps to cheat. Because Bungie has no immediate solution for this, they’ve decided to go to an extreme measure that is sure to piss off everyone equally by canceling the Trials Of The Nine mode for the next two weeks.
The news came in Bungie’s weekly blog where they detailed what they would be doing as the mode would be shut down until November 3rd. You can thank the fans who broke Crucible for the delay as they now work to fix all of the issues with the emote and set forth to prevent it from happening in the future. But considering how the emote works, it’s only a matter of time before someone finds another way to glitch the level with it.
- Bungie Addresses The Massive PC Banning On Destiny 2
- 'Destiny 2' PC Players Are Getting Banned For Certain Programs
- Bungie Reveals The 'Destiny 2' PC Schedule
- Another 'Destiny 2' Glitch Forces A Change To Nightfall
- Destiny 2's First Prestige Raid Is Finally Here
- Activision Has Patented A Matchmaking Algorithm Designed To Make You Spend Money
- Bungie Shows Off The Launch Trailer For 'Destiny 2' On PC
- Destiny 2's Leviathan Prestige Raid Is Delayed Until October 18th
- Xbox Announces Their May Lineup of Games With Gold - April 21, 2018
- Fortnite Plans to Fix the Weapons Swap Equip Issue With Next Update - April 21, 2018
- The Latest Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Trailer Focuses on Older Characters - April 21, 2018
- Darwin Project Developers Made the Game Free To Play on Steam - April 21, 2018
- Survival Horror Game Agony Finally Gets a Release Date - April 21, 2018