Earlier today, Bungie released their schedule for the PC version of Destiny 2 before the game launches on October 24th. As you can see from the graphic below, they’ve already got plans for the next three weeks worth of content, including Nightfall in Prestige mode, Trials Of The Nine beginning in November, and Raids starting on November 11th. You can get the full list of details from their blog, but it appears they’re going out of their way to make the PC fans feel a little more special than the console owners were during their launch.
- Bungie Addresses The Massive PC Banning On Destiny 2
- 'Destiny 2' PC Players Are Getting Banned For Certain Programs
- Bungie Stops 'Destiny 2' Trials Of The Nine For The Next Two Weeks
- Another 'Destiny 2' Glitch Forces A Change To Nightfall
- Destiny 2's First Prestige Raid Is Finally Here
- Activision Has Patented A Matchmaking Algorithm Designed To Make You Spend Money
- Bungie Shows Off The Launch Trailer For 'Destiny 2' On PC