From the minds who brought you RPG Maker comes a game that has actually been on a lot of people’s anticipation lists for a while. Visual Novel Maker is exactly as it sounds, a game where you’re able to make a novella video game in whatever style you want. The possibilities are endless as you have the ability to program a series of different mechanics to create either a short story or a lengthy in-depth novel. Now Degica finally has a date for the game to be released on Steam after a year of being in the public eye: November 16th. Below are some of the options that will be available to users who choose to utilize the extension tools for developers, which means much like RPG Maker, if you’re damn determined to make one of the best visual novels the world has ever seen, you have the ability to make it and turn it into your own game using their software.
- Simple click, drag & drop, or type interface
- 11 Characters, with art for various outfits and expressions.
- 150+ Backgrounds, Home, School, Date Locations, and more.
- Easy to use localization interface for created games.
- Live2D support
- Exports finished games to PC, Mac, Linux, Android, or iOS!