Ménage À 3 is one of the most popular and longest-running webcomics, publishing for almost ten years now, a slice-of-life sex comedy about three flatmates, Gary, Didi, and Zii living together in Montreal.
The comic has expanded into creating the Pixie Trix network of webcomics, and crowdfunded limited print runs of the comic. But now Udon Entertainment will be publishing the series in print from the beginning again, for the comic store and bookstore market, beginning with the first volume in February 2018, comprising the first two years of the strip as well as print-exclusive bonus stories and new guest artist strips.
Lagacé has already done cover work on Street Fighter for the publisher as well as seen her work in Archie, Bette Boop and Jem And The Holograms, with covers for Gwenpool. But bookstores do not know what are about to hit them… and no need to deal with customs and immigration.
MÉNAGE À 3 Volume 1
DETAILS: 352pg, 5.75×8.25”, B&W
RELEASE DATE: February 2018
- 'Street Fighter V' Content Is Being Given Away In Red Bull
- Capcom Shows Off New Oddball Skins For 'Street Fighter V'
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Telepathetic #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 23, 2018