We are suddenly running a number of Thor: Ragnarok articles as the press embargo lifts. You can choose a low-spoilery review, , comic creator credits, mention of cameos, and answering the oft-asked question of whether there are post-credit scenes or not, and whether it is worth sitting through the credits.
The answer is yes. Two. The first almost straight away that may possibly set up Infinity War, and the second at the very end of the credit trawl, which gives a sense of finality (and justice) to one character… and yes, definitely worth sitting through the movie to see.
Thor: Ragnarok, the sequel to Thor and Thor: The Dark World, will be released in the UK on October 24th and in the US on November 3rd. It was directed by Taika Waititi with a screenplay by Eric Pearson and the writing team of Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost, and stars Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Idris Elba, Jeff Goldblum, Tessa Thompson, Karl Urban, and Mark Ruffalo, and Anthony Hopkins.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018