We are suddenly running a number of Thor: Ragnarok articles as the press embargo lifts. You can choose a low-spoilery review, , comic creator credits, mention of cameos, and answering the oft-asked question of whether there are post-credit scenes or not, and whether it is worth sitting through the credits.
The answer is yes. Two. The first almost straight away that may possibly set up Infinity War, and the second at the very end of the credit trawl, which gives a sense of finality (and justice) to one character… and yes, definitely worth sitting through the movie to see.
Thor: Ragnarok, the sequel to Thor and Thor: The Dark World, will be released in the UK on October 24th and in the US on November 3rd. It was directed by Taika Waititi with a screenplay by Eric Pearson and the writing team of Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost, and stars Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Idris Elba, Jeff Goldblum, Tessa Thompson, Karl Urban, and Mark Ruffalo, and Anthony Hopkins.
- So Who Wrote These Words in Justice League and Aquaman: Drowned Earth? (Spoilers) - October 17, 2018
- Doctor Who, Robotech and Tank Girl in Titan Comics January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- You Wait Ages for DC Comics With the Hecate and Then, Ironically, Three Come Along at Once - October 17, 2018
- Peter Cannon, Turok and Barbarella/Dejah Thoris Launch in Dynamite January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dark Horse Launch Fight Club 3, Avatar, Aliens, Tom Clancey, Wyrd, Starcraft Soldiers Comics in January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018