TinyBuild Games has released Party Hard Tycoon today, and with it comes a new launch trailer and a little more detail on the title. If you haven’t guessed by now, the game allows you to build your own parties while setting them up as fantastic puzzles for people to literally slay on the dancefloor. We got a better description for you below along with the trailer for your murderous enjoyment.
Manage your dream nightclub in Party Hard Tycoon, a business simulation game where you’re tasked with throwing the most profitable party ever. It takes place in the same universe as tinyBuild’s 2015 hit Party Hard. Manage your own nightclub in Party Hard Tycoon, the most accurate nightclub sim of the year! Expanding upon the AI & hilarious setups of Party Hard, the game takes a tycoon-style look at what it’s like to be a professional partymaker.
- Chillin' With The Dead In 'Graveyard Keeper' At PAX West
- Merging Worlds Isn't Always Great: We Review 'Phantom Trigger'
- 'Batman', 'Mega Man', & 'Night Trap' For Video Game Releases: August 8-14
- It Also Takes A Village To Fail: We Review 'Community Inc.'
- TinyBuild Unleashes An Alpha Of 'Party Hard Tycoon'
- What’s In The Box?! Geek Fuel – January 2018 - January 19, 2018
- Taking YouTube Fun on the Road: An Interview with Markiplier’s ‘You’re Welcome Tour’ - January 19, 2018
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Gets A New Japanese Trailer - January 18, 2018
- Life Is Strange Getting A Pair Of Physical Releases - January 18, 2018
- The Witch & The Hundred Knight 2 Will Get Global Releases In March - January 18, 2018