TinyBuild Games has released Party Hard Tycoon today, and with it comes a new launch trailer and a little more detail on the title. If you haven’t guessed by now, the game allows you to build your own parties while setting them up as fantastic puzzles for people to literally slay on the dancefloor. We got a better description for you below along with the trailer for your murderous enjoyment.
Manage your dream nightclub in Party Hard Tycoon, a business simulation game where you’re tasked with throwing the most profitable party ever. It takes place in the same universe as tinyBuild’s 2015 hit Party Hard. Manage your own nightclub in Party Hard Tycoon, the most accurate nightclub sim of the year! Expanding upon the AI & hilarious setups of Party Hard, the game takes a tycoon-style look at what it’s like to be a professional partymaker.
- TinyBuild Brings Six Games To Switch That Have Already Been Released
- TinyBuild Games To Announce Six New Switch Games On Saturday
- Chillin' With The Dead In 'Graveyard Keeper' At PAX West
- Merging Worlds Isn't Always Great: We Review 'Phantom Trigger'
- 'Batman', 'Mega Man', & 'Night Trap' For Video Game Releases: August 8-14
- It Also Takes A Village To Fail: We Review 'Community Inc.'
- TinyBuild Unleashes An Alpha Of 'Party Hard Tycoon'
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer - August 14, 2018
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline - August 14, 2018
- Patrick Stewart Will Join ‘My Memory of Us’ as the Narrator - August 14, 2018
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - August 13, 2018
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way - August 13, 2018