The Independent Games Festival is about to enter its 20th Anniversary with an impressive number of entries to their annual competition. As reported by IndieGames.com, nearly 600 entries have been submitted as of the festival’s entry closing, making it one of the biggest collection of games to enter the competition since it started.
The Awards themselves will take place during the 2018 Game Developers Conference happening March 21-23, 2018 in San Francisco. To check out a complete list of the entrants, click this link!
- 'Moonlighter' Is Officially Coming Out On The Nintendo Switch
- Derek Lieu Creates A Video Game Trailer Spec Website
- Image Comics January 2018 Solicits: Walking Dead's New World Order
- Plaid Klaus And Devmalya Pramanik Talk Void Trip, Paradiso, and Image Comics.
- Drawing on Haitian (and Black) Culture for Comics
- Bungie Hands Out The Details Of Their 1.1.3 Update For Destiny 2 - February 23, 2018
- Sledgehammer Games Reveal Call of Duty: WWII Weapon Tuning Update Details - February 23, 2018
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Gets A New “Infinite History” Trailer - February 23, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Possible Guest Characters For SoulCalibur VI Leaked - February 23, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Conducting Another Scale Test This Weekend - February 23, 2018