Today’s Savage Dragon #227 by Erik Larsen, Nikos Koutsis and Chris Eliopoulos sees Savage Dragon and his family on the run from President Trump’s anti-alien policies that would see them all exiled to another dimension. And makes it to Canada, despite knowing very little about the country of late., let alone Toronto. Well, they have been busy.
Getting smuggled across the border, they need a place to stay. And they get one, with an estate agent selling the town both to Dragon and his family – and to all of Savage Dragon’s readers too. Specifically, the area known as Kensington Market.
Basically, real estate agents in Toronto should buy copies to clip that page for their windows. Would save so much time.
Even The Burger’s Priest, with five locations in Toronto, gets an endorsement.
Erik Larsen appeared at FanExpoCanada back in September, located in Toronto. Looks like Erik may have done a little sightseeing while he was there.
Savage Dragon #227 is published by Image Comics today.
SAVAGE DRAGON #227 (RES)
(W) Erik Larsen (A/CA) Erik Larsen
NEW STORY ARC! “OH! CANADA!” Part One-With America’s hostile anti-alien fervor, Malcolm Dragon is forced to relocate his family to the Great White North. Toronto welcomes a new champion, and Malcolm Dragon settles in at his new home.In Shops: Oct 18, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018