Rather than just giving us the trailer today, EA Games have decided to let you know that the next Star Wars: Battlefront II trailer will be coming tomorrow. On their own YouTube channel, Star Wars showed off a brief clip during the latest installment of “The Star Wars Show” with the teaser that it would be coming tomorrow. If you wish to check it out for yourselves, you can click on this link and go to 2:40 minutes to see the entire 15 seconds worth of footage that just shows Iden Versio escaping from a rebel ship where she’s being held prisoner.
I totally understand the idea of teasing the game before it’s out, but in reality, there’s already so much out there for the game that it feels pointless to tease to a teaser. Seriously, there’s a slew of videos on Twitch and YouTube from people showing off the game as they fight in the prequels with droids. Protecting the story is one thing, but the information is practically out there to begin with, so why not just show the trailer today or shock everyone and reveal it tomorrow without any buildup to the hype? Anway, enjoy the new Star Wars: Battlefront II trailer tomorrow!
- EA Games Stepping Away From The Switch For A While
- EA & Dice Fix Their 'Star Wars: Battlefront II' Crate System
- The Latest 'Star Wars: Battlefront II' Trailer Is Darkly Epic
- EA On Battlefront II's Loot Boxes And Beta Results
- The Beta For Star Wars: Battlefront II Has Been Extended
- Force Friday II Is This Week – Here Is What Is Going On And Where
- Watch Twelve Minutes Of Space Battle From 'Star Wars: Battlefront II'
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront II' Debuts New "Assault" Trailer
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018