Fatshark has finally released a gameplay trailer for a sequel many Warhammer fans have been dying for. Warhammer: Vermintide 2 will be coming sometime in the first quarter for 2018, but for now we have a full gameplay trailer that shows off the beauty of the game and the action you’ll end up encountering. The four-player co-op adventure looks to be adding more classes to play as along with a wider selection of weapons and armor, along with tougher enemies that just don’t seem to want to go down. Enjoy all the footage below in the nearly four-minute gameplay trailer!
- 'Total War: Warhammer II' Devs Show Off The Dark Elves In Battle
- Titan Comics Publishing A Comic With A New Doctor, In November 2017 Solicits
- Image Comics Full November 2017 Solicits Launch Void Trip, Port Of Earth, No 1 With A Bullet, Coyotes, Dark Fang, Gravediggers Union
- Let's Talk About Game Of Thrones s7e6, "Beyond The Wall"
- Xbox One X WIll Be Enhancing Over 100 Games Old & New
- Asking for a Fight: We Review Razer’s Panthera Arcade Stick - March 23, 2018
- Listening For Changes: We Review Razer’s Electra V2 - March 22, 2018
- KFC Partners with Twitch for a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Event - March 22, 2018
- Twitch and Shout! Factory Partner for a ReBoot Marathon - March 22, 2018
- Sonic The Hedgehog Fan is Creating a “Sonic Maker” Project - March 22, 2018