One of the most underrated shows on television was back for another episode. This was clearly one of the “anthology” episodes left over from last season but it was a Maze focused episode so who really cares. Lucifer Season 3 Episode 4 hits next week, and Fox has released the promo and the summary.
Lucifer 3×04 “What Would Lucifer Do?” Lucifer Season 3 Episode 4 Promo – When a youth counselor is found murdered, Lucifer and Chloe venture into the world of high-end reform programs to find the killer. Meanwhile, Amenadiel adjusts his lifestyle in an attempt to help Lucifer, and Chloe questions Lt. Pierce’s feelings towards her in the all-new “What Would Lucifer Do?” episode of LUCIFER airing Monday, October 23rd on FOX.
Next week we get another episode that is going to start off the relationship drama with the new Lieutenant. While we can hope that this isn’t going to lead to too much of a love triangle if it’s finally the thing that gets Chloe and Lucifer to finally admit how they feel about each other and that it’s real then bring it on. It’s been three seasons so we can hope they don’t continue to drag all of this out even longer.
Look for a full review of the third episode of Lucifer later today.
- Disney Fires Guardians of the Galaxy Director James Gunn Over Old Offensive Tweets - July 20, 2018
- 20th Century Fox Brings the Fun to Their Panel for The Predator - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Comic-Con Iron Fist Season 2 Panel Live-Blog - July 19, 2018
- First Teaser Trailer for Series 11 of Doctor Who Debuts at SDCC [VIDEO] - July 19, 2018
- At SDCC, Working Geek Moms Still Gotta Bring Home a Gift - July 19, 2018