One of the most underrated shows on television was back for another episode. This was clearly one of the “anthology” episodes left over from last season but it was a Maze focused episode so who really cares. Lucifer Season 3 Episode 4 hits next week, and Fox has released the promo and the summary.
Lucifer 3×04 “What Would Lucifer Do?” Lucifer Season 3 Episode 4 Promo – When a youth counselor is found murdered, Lucifer and Chloe venture into the world of high-end reform programs to find the killer. Meanwhile, Amenadiel adjusts his lifestyle in an attempt to help Lucifer, and Chloe questions Lt. Pierce’s feelings towards her in the all-new “What Would Lucifer Do?” episode of LUCIFER airing Monday, October 23rd on FOX.
Next week we get another episode that is going to start off the relationship drama with the new Lieutenant. While we can hope that this isn’t going to lead to too much of a love triangle if it’s finally the thing that gets Chloe and Lucifer to finally admit how they feel about each other and that it’s real then bring it on. It’s been three seasons so we can hope they don’t continue to drag all of this out even longer.
Look for a full review of the third episode of Lucifer later today.
- New Tomb Raider Trailer Drops Tomorrow — Here’s a Teaser - January 17, 2018
- James Cameron Says He Can’t Afford to “Screw up” with the Avatar Sequels - January 17, 2018
- A New Photo from Ant-Man and the Wasp Has the Two Heroes Side by Side - January 16, 2018
- Psychokinesis is the Next Big Movie from the Director of Train to Busan - January 16, 2018
- New Image from Mary Poppins Returns - January 16, 2018