We’re back again for Bleeding Cool’s weekly recap of American Horror Story: Cult, this time taking a look at the game-changing Episode 6: ‘Mid-Western Assassin.’
This week, we’ve got: literal and metaphorical assassination attempts; Ivy’s (Alison Pill) deep disdain for Jill Stein; Meadow’s (Leslie Grossman) true role in all of this; and how Kai (Evan Peters) doesn’t take too well to losing public debates. Through it all, Ally (Sarah Paulson) continues sliding further down the rabbit hole…
So my overview/recap of the episode is waiting patiently for your eyeballs below, along with some Spare Parts that I picked up along the way that I thought you might find interesting. You can also check out the transcript of my live-blog of the episode here or by clicking the link after the video.
But one quick thing before we get our recap under way…
Once again, this is not a formal review — more of a recap/review/stream of consciousness mash-up “monster” all its own — but I will be covering some themes and takeaways involving major and minor plot points from the episode. Just something to keep in mind before watching or re-watching the episode. Definitely not looking to have angry fellow geeks outside my apartment with pitchforks and torches because I slacked off on the spoiler warnings.
You can click here to read up on our live-blog of the episode:
Thanks for tagging along this week, and hope you join us again on Tuesday night for American Horror Story: Cult Episode 7, ‘Valerie Solanas Died For Your Sins: Scumbag’! Here’s the teaser trailer to tide you over:
- Derek Lieu Creates A Video Game Trailer Spec Website
- CBS Sets Three Female-Written Pilots: History, Mom So Hard and Murder - January 22, 2018
- The Alienist Season 1, Episode 1: Thoughts on the Series Premiere - January 22, 2018
- Snowpiercer Showrunner Josh Friedman Drops Out of Project - January 22, 2018
- 2018 Razzies: It’s Optimus Prime vs. Christian Grey for Best of Worst - January 22, 2018
- Shameless’ William H. Macy on All-Male Time’s Up Meet, Gender Equality - January 21, 2018