I’ve seen some pretty interesting and different film tie-ins. This one is up there as the most eclectic. Police brand watches are offering a Justice League Heroes six piece watch set that is limted to only 500 pieces. The watches are available for order starting at 9 AM tomorrow morning (I’m guessing London Time), at WatchShop.com, with a retail price of £1,295.00 or $1,720.50. (The site will say “out of stock” until they 9 AM time.)
The Heroes Box is designed to replicate an old war chest / briefcase. The case has a brown leather look exterior and red velvet interior. The outside of the case is embossed with Justice League and Police branding, plus its relevant Heroes Box name and ‘one of only 500 worldwide’. Inside the Heroes Box, you find the exclusive numbered Limited-Edition Justice League watch plus five other Police watches inspired by the Justice League members. Underneath the watch tray each customer will receive a number of one-off Police and Justice League items including; a Police leather wallet, a Limited Edition Justice League key-ring and six Limited Edition mini action figurines, one for each of the films characters; Batman, Superman, Cyborg, The Flash, Aquaman and Wonder Woman.
Each box comes complete with a certificate of authenticity and dust bag for safe storage.
According to the company:
The idea was borne out of a general watch discussion between ICG’s Senior Brand Manager, John McHale, and WatchShop.com’s Head of Buying, Terry Markham. Upon hearing of this year’s Police and Justice League collaboration, Terry Markham remarked “how cool it would be to do some form of Limited Edition watch set for the extended family watches…” Taking this to inspiration, John McHale brought together a team within ICG to work on this exclusively to UK retailers only. John said, “Ultimately from this discussion with Terry, we came up with the entire concept for the Heroes Box and the back story.”
The interesting thing to note is that there are six watches, with one of them for the full Justice League and the other five inspired by the male members of the team. There is no watch inspired by Wonder Woman. I’ll just go ahead and let that sit there…
- Big Bang Theory Hints At Another Hero In The Upcoming Justice League Film
- Bond...James Bond To Take Over Stores Shelves From Funko
- Crisis On Earth-X: Two More Bad Guys Appear On New Poster - November 21, 2017
- Unboxing November’s Friday The 13th-Themed Box Of Dread - November 21, 2017
- Ash Williams Meets Gene Simmons In New KISS/Army Of Darkness From Dynamite - November 21, 2017
- Dent And Berkenkotter Reunite For Myopia: Rise Of The Domes - November 21, 2017
- Declan Shalvey And PJ Holden Are Doing A James Bond: M One-Shot - November 21, 2017