With the return of all the Arrowverse shows this week on the CW, I thought I’d do a quick recap of the shows for anyone who doesn’t care about spoilers and wants to know what happened. For now, we’ll call this the DCTV Recap and could expand into Gotham and other shows later, but for now it’s going to focus on Supergirl, The Flash, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, and Arrow.
After the long delay, it’s nice to have all the series back. Some of the mysteries were addressed, like who survived on Lian Yu and how long will Barry Allen be in the Speed Force — while others, like what happened to Mon-El, will have to wait. We also got the debut of some new suits for the Flash, Black Canary, and Wild Dog, which means my Funko Pop figures are now outdated again.
We also got to see the introduction of some new characters, such as Morgan Edge (Adrian Pasdar), Reign (Odette Annable) on Supergirl, and the introduction of the Time Bureau on Legends of Tomorrow. However, other big reveals like who Michael Emerson is playing and how the Elongated Man will first show up will have to wait for another day.
Supergirl airs Mondays, Flash and Legends of Tomorrow air Tuesdays, and you can catch Arrow on Thursdays… all on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018