One of the fun additions to Lucifer season 2 was the character of Ella Lopez (Aimee Garcia). She is funny, smart, attractive, strong willed, clever and religious… which brings an interesting element to the series in that none of the other human characters really show their spiritual beliefs. It makes it interesting when she is dealing with Lucifer (Tom Ellis) or in the new third season when she gets to meet Amenadiel (D.B. Woodside).
And while we’ve gotten to know her in the series, we really don’t know much about her background and why she is the way she is. That is going to change later in the third season. Executive producer Ildy Modrovich told EW.com:
We’re digging into her, actually. We’re about mid-season right now, breaking the episodes, and we’re getting to dig into her family backstory a little more in this year. We’re getting to know Ella and why she is as positive as she is and the strength, where she got that strength.
Ella is a wild card character in that she doesn’t seem to have any hidden agendas or personal motives and she gets to interact with most of the cast. I’m curious to see what her relationship will be like with Marcus Pierce (Tom Welling).
Lucifer airs Mondays at 8 PM on Fox.
- Check Out The Launch Trailer For 'Hidden Agenda' On PS4
- Lucifer Season 3 Episode 3 Review: Maze Continues To Be The Best
- Paul Rudd Answers Questions From Set Of Ant-Man And The Wasp - November 19, 2017
- Lisa Ovies To Direct Horror/Comedy ‘Beverly Hills Lizard People’ - November 19, 2017
- Country Singer And Actor Mel Tillis Passes Away At Age 85 - November 19, 2017
- Earle Hyman Of Thundercats And The Cosby Show Passes Away At 91 - November 19, 2017
- Buffalo Bills And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day - November 19, 2017