Music fans are still mourning the loss by suicide of Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington. The 41-year-old singer battled severe depression, something he was very up front about with his fans.
Knowing about someone’s battles still doesn’t prepare you for the news of suicide, though. It came as a shock on July 21st when Bennington took his own life.
Six days prior, Bennington, Mike Shinoda, and DJ Joe Hahn filmed an episode of Carpool Karaoke along with comedian Ken Jeong. The decision to release the segment ultimately came down to Bennington’s family, and we’re happy they did.
In character as Leslie Chow from The Hangover, Jeong sings the Linkin Park song “In the End” and Chester gives him a lesson in the trademark vocal style of the band, scringing.
- Pennywise And Georgie Get The Vynl Treatment From Funko
- Gerald's Game Review: Thrills In Yet Another Great Stephen King Adaptation This Year
- Bad Lip Reading Releases New Song, “It’s Not A Moon” - March 19, 2018
- Classic Disney Film Lady and the Tramp to Get Live-Action Remake Treatment - March 19, 2018
- Tonya Harding Says 99% of ‘I, Tonya’ is the Truth - March 19, 2018
- ICYMI: The ‘Outlander’ Emmy For Your Consideration Panel - March 19, 2018
- HBO SVP of Drama Spills on Game of Thrones’ Final Season - March 18, 2018