Music fans are still mourning the loss by suicide of Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington. The 41-year-old singer battled severe depression, something he was very up front about with his fans.
Knowing about someone’s battles still doesn’t prepare you for the news of suicide, though. It came as a shock on July 21st when Bennington took his own life.
Six days prior, Bennington, Mike Shinoda, and DJ Joe Hahn filmed an episode of Carpool Karaoke along with comedian Ken Jeong. The decision to release the segment ultimately came down to Bennington’s family, and we’re happy they did.
In character as Leslie Chow from The Hangover, Jeong sings the Linkin Park song “In the End” and Chester gives him a lesson in the trademark vocal style of the band, scringing.
- Pennywise And Georgie Get The Vynl Treatment From Funko
- Gerald's Game Review: Thrills In Yet Another Great Stephen King Adaptation This Year
- New Halloween Movie Will Have John Carpenter Score, New Details Emerge - October 19, 2017
- Kevin Smith Will Donate All TWC Residuals To ‘Women In Film’ Non Profit - October 18, 2017
- Ron Howard Reveals The Official Han Solo Movie Title - October 17, 2017
- Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy Calls For Industry-Wide Commission To Combat Harassment And Abuse - October 17, 2017
- 80 Original Netflix Films On Slate For 2018 Release - October 16, 2017