Hideo Kojima announced a series of new Ludens figures at Brazil Game Show 2017 today. Following the announcement, IGN revealed the first photos of the finalized versions of Kojima Productions’ new line of Ludens figures in an exclusive. Three different figures of the KojiPro mascot are now available for pre-order and will be released in spring 2018.
IGN revealed the final product specs for each of the figures as well as giving us some exclusive shots of the new figures. The 1/6 scale action figure from Sen-Ti-Nel will feature 46 points of articulation, as well as moving eyes and built-in light up functions.The figure also includes extra hand parts, a lance, a beam flag, and a smoke visor. A Special Edition of this figure will also be available, and will include an additional beam flag exclusive to this set, as well as a special postcard. Because we still use postcards in 2017?
The remaining two figures are from the Good Smile Company, one of which is a Ludens figma that features poseable joints and comes with a spear flag bearing the Kojima Productions logo, as well as black and clear blue flags. The figure will also come with extra hand parts, including a set of closed fists, open hands, and holding hand pieces. A booklet with art director Yoji Shinkawa‘s original line art of Ludens will also be included, as well as an articulated stand that allows for a variety of poses.
The remaining figure is a Ludens Nendoroid Jumbo, which stands just over 20 centimeters tall. While it’s based on the prototype that was shown last year at San Diego Comic Con, it features paint adjustments and new markings.
You can preorder each of the figures online at the following region-specific locations:
- North America and most other locations – Kojima Productions Store
- Australia / New Zealand – Hanabee
- United Kingdom – Forbidden Planet
- Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, Philippines, China, Hong Kong – Toy or Game
- Japan – Kojima Productions Store
- South Korea – ATgame
- Middle East – Geekay Games
While Ludens won’t appear in Death Stranding, Kojima Productions’ upcoming game will feature characters based on the likenesses of Norman Reedus, Guillermo del Toro, and Mads Mikkelsen.
You can check out the Ludens figures in detail over on IGN.
- A New Switch Update Will Allow For User And Save Data Transfers - October 19, 2017
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider Was Gorgeous Already And Now Its Even Better - October 19, 2017
- Monster Energy Supercross Is Milestone’s Second Attempt At An Arcade Racer - October 19, 2017
- Gran Turismo Sport’s Ultimate Bundle Is Ridiculous - October 18, 2017
- Cyberpunk 2077 Development Is “Continuing As Planned” Says CD Projekt Red - October 18, 2017