Coming to comic stores on December 20th, just before Christmas, comes this pair of Funko POP figures. The Blue and the Gold — Blue Beetle and Booster Gold — looking like their Justice League International iterations.
The figures are exclusive to Diamond Comic Distributors so can only be found in direct market comic stores for $23 the pair.
From Funko. A PREVIEWS Exclusive! The DC Universe’s most hilarious crime-fighting duo comes to three dimensions with this Funko Pop! two-pack! Blue Beetle and Booster Gold stand about 3 1/4″ tall and come in a collector friendly window box for display. Recreate the adventures of two of the Justice League International’s greatest heroes with these exclusive pop! figures!
And they come in two varieties: standard…
Booster Gold and Blue Beetle were key characters in the late 1980s/early 1990s Justice League revamp by writers Keith Giffen and J. M. DeMatteis. Booster Gold is frequently partnered with fellow member Blue Beetle, and the two quickly become best friends. The duo’s notable appearances include a stint as superhero repo men, and as the minds behind the construction of a gaming resort, Club JLI, on the living island Kooey Kooey Kooey.
Those were the days… and now you can recreate them in Funko POP form. But to metallic or nor metallic? That is the question.
- Glitchwatch on Amazon Kindle DC Super Hero Girls: Out of the Bottle - July 18, 2018
- WonderCon Statistics at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Deadpool Toilet Seat Covers from SDCC Hotels Are Being Sold for $40 Each on eBay - July 18, 2018
- Joshua Middleton’s Cover to Batgirl #25 as Tom Derenick Joins the Team - July 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes to Fourth Printing, #2 to Third, and Titans #23 to Second - July 18, 2018