The long-awaited sequel to Tim Burton‘s 1988 dark comedy Beetlejuice looks like it’s moving forward again. Despite several starts and stops, the Warner Bros. title seems to at least have good momentum. Mike Vukadinovich will rewrite the existing Beetlejuice 2 script, Deadline reports. Oddly enough, no information on whose script he’s rewriting is readily available.
Reports have varied wildly as to whether or not the core cast of the original Beetlejuice will be reuniting for the untitled sequel, but Michael Keaton and Winona Ryder have both been heavily rumored to return. It is also highly likely Burton would return to direct, once his involvement with Disney’s Dumbo live-action adaptation is completed.
We’ll let you know as any more information about this project is confirmed.
- Beetlejuice Fan Film 'Documentary For The Recently Deceased' Needs Your Help
- The Shining, Psycho, Beetlejuice, And More New Horror From Funko
- Bad Lip Reading Releases New Song, “It’s Not A Moon” - March 19, 2018
- Classic Disney Film Lady and the Tramp to Get Live-Action Remake Treatment - March 19, 2018
- Tonya Harding Says 99% of ‘I, Tonya’ is the Truth - March 19, 2018
- ICYMI: The ‘Outlander’ Emmy For Your Consideration Panel - March 19, 2018
- HBO SVP of Drama Spills on Game of Thrones’ Final Season - March 18, 2018