The long-awaited sequel to Tim Burton‘s 1988 dark comedy Beetlejuice looks like it’s moving forward again. Despite several starts and stops, the Warner Bros. title seems to at least have good momentum. Mike Vukadinovich will rewrite the existing Beetlejuice 2 script, Deadline reports. Oddly enough, no information on whose script he’s rewriting is readily available.
Reports have varied wildly as to whether or not the core cast of the original Beetlejuice will be reuniting for the untitled sequel, but Michael Keaton and Winona Ryder have both been heavily rumored to return. It is also highly likely Burton would return to direct, once his involvement with Disney’s Dumbo live-action adaptation is completed.
We’ll let you know as any more information about this project is confirmed.
- Beetlejuice Fan Film 'Documentary For The Recently Deceased' Needs Your Help
- The Shining, Psycho, Beetlejuice, And More New Horror From Funko
- Henry Cavill Wanted to Fight [SPOILER] in Man of Steel 2 - July 18, 2018
- Fathom Events Brings ‘The Big Lebowski’ Back to Theaters for 20th Anniversary - July 18, 2018
- BBC Releases 3 New Doctor Who Photos Ahead of SDCC - July 18, 2018
- 2 More ‘The Crown’ Season 3 Images: Helena Bonham Carter and Ben Daniels - July 18, 2018
- Jamie Foxx Auditioned to Play Spawn 6 Years Ago, Teases Plot of Reboot - July 17, 2018