The long-awaited sequel to Tim Burton‘s 1988 dark comedy Beetlejuice looks like it’s moving forward again. Despite several starts and stops, the Warner Bros. title seems to at least have good momentum. Mike Vukadinovich will rewrite the existing Beetlejuice 2 script, Deadline reports. Oddly enough, no information on whose script he’s rewriting is readily available.
Reports have varied wildly as to whether or not the core cast of the original Beetlejuice will be reuniting for the untitled sequel, but Michael Keaton and Winona Ryder have both been heavily rumored to return. It is also highly likely Burton would return to direct, once his involvement with Disney’s Dumbo live-action adaptation is completed.
We’ll let you know as any more information about this project is confirmed.
- Beetlejuice Fan Film 'Documentary For The Recently Deceased' Needs Your Help
- The Shining, Psycho, Beetlejuice, And More New Horror From Funko
- Netflix’s New ‘Carmen Sandiego’ Series Poster, Release Date - December 10, 2018
- Legendary Pictures Working on ‘The Toxic Avenger’ Feature Film - December 10, 2018
- ‘Picard’ Will Balance ‘Star Trek: Discovery’, ‘Next Generation’ Says Kurtzman - December 10, 2018
- Brie Larson Adds ‘Captain Marvel’ Items to TimesUp Auction - December 10, 2018
- Disney’s Avengers Initiative Launching Global Park Presence - December 10, 2018