The big question all summer for Arrow fans has been, “Who will survive Lian Yu?” Tonight we should get the answer, and this new clip below gives us a least a hint on who has the better odds. It seems to pick up right from where the Season 5 finale left off, with most everyone together when they discover the island is rigged to blow.
Oliver (Stephen Amell) tells Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) to get everyone to the supply ship on the other side of the island, but Slade (Manu Bennett) says that group won’t make it, and heads off on his own.
Everyone else decides to take shelter in the non-working plane when Samantha Clayton (Anna Hopkins) runs off to find William (Jack Moore). Thea (Willa Holland) chases after her while Felcity trips. Diggle (David Ramsey) helps her up and the explosions start.
Nyssa (Katrina Law), Quentin (Paul Blackthorne), Rene (Rick Gonzalez), Cutis (Echo Kellum), and Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) look like they’re already on board, and the last thing we see looks like Diggle is going to be caught up in the explosions.
Any way you look at it, Slade is definitely not the hero of the day.
Arrow Season 6 debuts tonight at 9 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Read Bettie Page #1 Free from Dynamite’s 2017 Blockbuster Holiday Bundle - December 12, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews: Sheena #4, Skin & Earth #6, and Hack/Slash vs. Vampirella #3 - December 12, 2017
- Shazam! Adds ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ Actor Ian Chen to Growing Cast - December 12, 2017
- Homeland Season 7: Carrie is Back in Washington D.C. - December 12, 2017
- CW Unveils Black Lightning Key Art Poster - December 12, 2017