The big question all summer for Arrow fans has been, “Who will survive Lian Yu?” Tonight we should get the answer, and this new clip below gives us a least a hint on who has the better odds. It seems to pick up right from where the Season 5 finale left off, with most everyone together when they discover the island is rigged to blow.
Oliver (Stephen Amell) tells Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) to get everyone to the supply ship on the other side of the island, but Slade (Manu Bennett) says that group won’t make it, and heads off on his own.
Everyone else decides to take shelter in the non-working plane when Samantha Clayton (Anna Hopkins) runs off to find William (Jack Moore). Thea (Willa Holland) chases after her while Felcity trips. Diggle (David Ramsey) helps her up and the explosions start.
Nyssa (Katrina Law), Quentin (Paul Blackthorne), Rene (Rick Gonzalez), Cutis (Echo Kellum), and Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) look like they’re already on board, and the last thing we see looks like Diggle is going to be caught up in the explosions.
Any way you look at it, Slade is definitely not the hero of the day.
Arrow Season 6 debuts tonight at 9 p.m. ET on the CW.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Pittsburgh Steelers - February 24, 2018
- John Oliver Victorious: Lawsuit Against Last Week Tonight Dismissed - February 24, 2018
- Flash Season 4: What Does Iris West-Allen’s Costume Tell Us? - February 24, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Back for Only 2 Weeks Before Taking Another Night Off - February 24, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Angela Zhou Added to Cast; Is She the Third Worldkiller? - February 24, 2018