Next week, we get all of the Arrowverse shows back, starting on Monday with Supergirl. Adrian Pasdar joins the show this season as Morgan Edge. The character was created by Jack Kirby and first appeared in Superman’s Pal, Jimmy Olsen #133 in 1970. He was created when Kirby wanted to explore the idea of organized crime getting involved in corporate America. He has been connected to Intergang and through them, Apokolips.
In the sneak peek below, we see the Edge has a plan to rebuild National City in a way that would only benefit the rich. When James Olsen (Mehcad Brooks) and Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath) oppose him, he seems more than ready to fight back.
The episode synopsis reads:
“Girl of Steel” Season 3 Episode 1 – Kara (Melissa Benoist) deals with the loss of Mon-El (Chris Wood) by focusing all her energy on being Supergirl and the mysterious new threat against National City. Alex (Chyler Leigh) confesses a secret to Maggie (guest star Floriana Lima) about their impending nuptials. A citizen of National City has a mysterious connection to Kara, and Lena (Katie McGrath) makes a bold move.
Pasdar is known for his time on the NBC series Heroes and for playing General Talbot on Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD.
Supergirl returns for its third season this Monday, October 9th at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018