An Arrowverse favorite for many fans is Leonard Snart, AKA Captain Cold, played by Wentworth Miller. A villain turned hero, turned villain… he is a character that fans want to see more of, regardless of the fact that he died in Legends of Tomorrow Season 1. But that hasn’t stopped him from showing up in Season 2 or doing a guest episode of The Flash. Even death doesn’t slow down the Captain.
The one side effect of less Snart has been more Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell). The character of Heat Wave was sort of a sidekick in his first few appearances. But now that he’s on his own, the character has really come into his own. We don’t know when Snart will return this season, but Purcell talked to EW.com about him finding a very different Mick when he does:
“Mick’s really letting go. He’s really stepped out of Snart’s shadow and he’s, on the surface, less dark — still very dark, but not as deeply burdened. The great thing about Mick is that he is so funny, even more so this year, and I think that’s a condition of stepping out of Leonard’s shadow, and yet that also allows him to start finding himself.”
The chemistry between Miller and Purcell is great to watch and has been honed of years of performing together both in the Arrowverse and on Prison Break. Hopefully Season 3 of Legends will bring us a lot of Snart/Rory time.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018