Freddy Valle writes for Bleeding Cool from New York Comic Con:
In a recent panel for Smosh Games, a new project titled Operation Open World in partnership with Ubisoft was announced.
A trailer was shown where members of the Smosh team travelled to Egypt, and visited famous locations from Assassin’s Creed Origins. The series is set to begin on YouTube October 19th.
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Friday #3 – FOC’ing Is Your Superpower - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Turn Conan the Barbarian Into Conan the Librarian With Free Sword Bookmarks - November 16, 2018