Courtesy of Bleeding Cool’s own Danielle Mick:
In a brilliant marketing scheme in order to promote their Alexa-based products, Amazon stationed an escape room experience at New York Comic Con. The room was themed after Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan.
Unfortunately, I can not give you the secrets of our miraculous escape, of which we have a proud slot on the leaderboards for our swift puzzle-solving skills — but I can leave a glowing review of the difficulty and detail that went into our assignment. The actors were in character the entire time, and Alexa played one hell of a role herself. Both of the products (Amazon Echo and Amazon Show) served multiple purposes and were quick to respond.
(How soon before AI takes over the world?)
It was a super enjoyable experience and it was absolutely worth the wait. I was taken away from my group and became an isolated hostage, where I was forced to solve puzzles by myself while handcuffed to a chair. Ultimately, the strangers and friends that I worked with were an amazing group of people and I had a blast testing out the products and becoming a full-time member of the CIA.
- Iceman #1 Review: A Very Welcome Return - September 12, 2018
- House of Whispers #1 Review: Sandman Universe Struggling to Create Engagement - September 12, 2018
- Infinity Wars #3 Review: What if Captain America but Also Doctor Strange? - September 12, 2018
- Weapon X #23 Review: Deadpool is a Comic-Killer - September 11, 2018
- Nightwing #48 Review: The Motor Cycle Race of the Cosmos - September 11, 2018