Brave Viking warriors, prepare to venture underneath Valnir Island! Independent game developer encurio GmbH announced today a free update for Valnir Rok, the epic online Viking roleplaying adventure now available on Steam. The ‘Dungeon Update’ adds dungeons areas to explore, uncover new treasures, and encounters deadly undead dangers.
The Valnir Rok ‘Dungeon Update’ adds two new underground dungeons where players will be able to explore and mine valuable resources: silver and gold. Both silver and gold minerals can be used to enhance weapons and gear, with more silver and gold items coming in future updates. The dungeons will also feature the Undead Draugr whose glowing eyes will haunt gamers as they go further and deeper into the dungeon. Other additions to the update including housing improvements, combat improvements, updated spawn protection and more.
Valnir Rok is an online sandbox survival roleplaying game inspired by Norse mythology. Players will awaken to find themselves on Valnir Island and must do whatever it takes to survive in a land of wild animals, mythical beasts, and violent men. As a hardened Viking warrior, butcher your enemies in bloody combat, build and improve village structures, and form a clan to expand your power and reputation. Battle against opposing clans, place bounties on hated enemies, and discover ancient artifacts to gain favor with the gods with great deeds and holy sacrifices. Might makes right in the Viking world of Valnir Rok.
Valnir Rok is now available on Steam for $19.99. The new screenshots are below.
- Echo Combat Brings VR Shooter Combat to Zero Gravity - June 18, 2018
- Dead or Alive 6 Is Downright Enjoyable and Less Sexualized - June 18, 2018
- Battlefield V’s Grand Operations Feel Like Really Long Squad Mode Battle Royale Matches - June 18, 2018
- Pokémon Go is Getting a Friends List, Trading, and Gifting - June 18, 2018
- FromSoftware’s Action Adventure Sekiro is Still Early in Development - June 18, 2018