Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Davit Andreasyan announce the release of psychological horror game Inmates today on Steam and all major digital retailers, at an SRP of $ 9.99. To mark the game’s release, there will be a 10% discount for the week of launch. Players can buy or wish-list the game on Steam.
In Inmates, players must solve mind-bending puzzles and explore the suffocating environment of a derelict and seemingly abandoned prison, in order to discover the truth behind their confinement. A taste of the terrors to come can be seen in the launch trailer below.
Players take on the role of a young man named Jonathan. The most disturbing thing about Jonathan’s nightmare is that he may not be dreaming.
You’ve awoken from a nightmare, Jonathan. But did it truly end? You are in a run-down prison cell and have no clue how you got there. You’re terrified and confused, but you also feel something else: a painful sense of familiarity.
You’ve convinced yourself this is all just a nightmare. Unfortunately, according to the voice coming from the old radio, things are not as simple as you’d like them to be.
Discover the truth behind your predicament while trying to stay sane, in this most disturbing of horror games.
“It’s an absolute honor to be releasing my first game with the help of Iceberg Interactive”, says Davit Andreasyan, the developer behind Inmates. “I want to challenge, thrill and shock players. I’ve always had a love for games with a complex story and even more complex puzzles, which is exactly what I set out to create with Inmates”, continues Andreasyan. “I’ve spent more than two years of my life working on the game, and the end result is more than worth the time I invested. I hope players will feel the same.”
Key Features of the game include:
- Interact with the environment to unravel the truth
- Intense and mind-bending puzzles
- Suffocating setting
- Disturbing imagery
- High-quality graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Controller support
- English, Russian, Chinese, French, Italian, German and Spanish language support
- Estimated game-play length: 3-4 hours
Inmates is out now on Steam, the launch trailer is below.
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018