If you go to as many cons as I do, coffee becomes life fuel. The more caffeine the better, so I can keep going. Thankfully at New York Comic Con, Death Wish Coffee had a truck right outside the Javitz Center!
Death Wish is the worlds strongest coffee, and I’m willing to believe that claim since it woke me up. The taste is bold, but not overly bitter. It’s a pleasant coffee with no awful aftertaste. They have a number of different coffee bags and sizes, and they even have cups for your Keurig. So if you need a swift kick in the pants on any given day, check out Death Wish Coffee!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018