Every year or so, DC Comics announces they are bringing back Milestone, the diverse comics publishing line that proved such a success for them in the nineties. And then we don’t hear anything about it for an age.
Well, now we have heard a little bit more. DC has announced the return of the Dakota Milestone universe and the launch of Earth M, the reality in which the series of titles will take place.
And that legendary comics creator Kyle Baker will be working on the new revival of Static Shock. Also on the books are Denys Cowan, Derek Dingle, Alice Randall, Jim Lee, Greg Pak and Reginald Hudlin… but still no sign of co-founder and co-creator Michael Davis. And co-founder Dwayne McDuffie’s widow, Charlotte McDuffie, is continuing her case against the publisher for cutting Dwayne’s estate out.
Well, we now have a date as well for the first title. Milestone #1 launching in the spring by Reginald Hudlin & Denys Cowan and Ken Lashley starring Icon and Rocket
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018
- Meltdown Comics of Los Angeles Is Closing For Good on March 30th (UPDATE) - March 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Talking The Death of Thor and More - March 21, 2018
- Magdalene Visaggio and Eva Cabrera Launch Oh S#!T, It’s Kim & Kim #1 in June - March 21, 2018