Duke Thomas spinoff series from the Dark Days preludes, Batman And The Signal was scheduled to be published in November. By Scott Snyder, Tony Patrick and Cully Hamner, the series was the first to co-star Duke Thomas in his new identity, Signal. But, because of hurricane-related issues, the series has had to be delayed and instead it will see publication from January – and barring any more extreme weather, should keep a steady pace from then on for the series six issues.
Batman may own the night, but with new villains emerging during the day he needs an ally to defend the city when he can’t. Only one teen is up to the challenge, Duke Thomas. After months of training, he’s ready to step out of the shadow of the bat to become his own kind of hero. Meet Gotham City’s newest protector: The Signal! Spinning out of adventures in ALL-STAR BATMAN and WE ARE ROBIN, comics superstar Scott Snyder and newcomer Tony Patrick take our young hero to new heights in this exciting miniseries with artwork by Cully Hamner.
As Bruce Wayne fulfills his corporate duties at Wayne Industries, Duke Thomas (a.k.a. the Signal) embraces his role as Gotham City’s daytime protector while battling a deadly new rogues gallery. Could these teenage villains be connected to the recent metahuman population boom in the Narrows? To find out, the Signal must learn to work with a different kind of ally… the GCPD!
You can’t stop the signal!
- Marvel Challenges Their Readers To Find Wolverine In The Backs Of Certain Comics - December 14, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Solicits for March 2018 – New Arc for American Gods, New Black Hammer, and Hellboy Omnibuses Begin - December 14, 2017
- Kersplatt Comics of Cairns City to Close at the End of the Year - December 14, 2017
- Maestros #3 and Amazing Spider-Man #792 Go to Second Print; Batman #38 Sells out in Advance - December 14, 2017
- M. Night Shyamalan Returns to Ontario St. Comics to Film Final Scenes of Unbreakable Sequel, Glass - December 14, 2017