Lucifer returns for season 3 Monday night and Fox has released a new video with the cast telling things they have done recently that the devil made them do. The video doesn’t include Tom Ellis, but then again he plays the devil. It does include new comer Tom Welling and the majority of the cast.
Lesley-Ann Brandt tells the most graphic story, about how her new born relieved himself on her husband… in the worse way possible… and she says the devil made her laugh. Tricia Helfer claims the devil made her by a second pair of shoes at Barney’s. Aimee Garcia talked about using a push-up bra to gain an advantage in a poker game… maybe she was practicing for the upcoming Vegas episode of the show. Welling blames the devil for the tacos he ate at lunch… the guy is still Clark Kent at heart. And Lauren German confessed to murdering a grocery store employee for not having the wine she likes. I’m going to assume that last one is fake… or Lucifer will be getting a new partner this season.
Lucifer returns for it’s extra-long third season on Monday, October 2nd at 8 PM on Fox. It will be followed by the premiere of The Gifted.
- Humpty Dumpty: Why Do We Think He Was an Egg? - January 20, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Is There a Speedster-Centric Episode This Season? - January 20, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: The Show is Casting a Young Barack Obama - January 20, 2018
- Black Lightning Repeat Beats New Episode of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - January 20, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 8 Recap: The Last Day - January 20, 2018