Netflix has released a wonderfully odd trailer for Love In The Upside Down, an ’80s teen romance comedy take on Stranger Things Season 1. It looks at the love triangle between Nancy Wheeler (Natalia Dyer), Steve Harrington (Joe Keery), and Jonathan Byers (Charlie Heaton) as if filmed by John Hughes. You could easily see John Cusack in the role of Jonathan.
One of the most unique things about the series was the fact that it was basically three storylines all centered on the same thing. Nancy’s story, Jim’s story, and Eleven’s story. Yet, they all come together in the end. It will be interesting to see how Matt and Ross Duffer approach a second season now that expectations are much higher. We know that they plan on making the monster bigger and meaner. And Nancy, Steve, and Jonathan will all be back for Season 2. The previously released trailer shows Jonathan and Nancy driving in a car together — so maybe the two ended up together.
If you took out the evil monster, the kid with the superpowers and the fact that Nancy’s best friend went missing… it could totally be an ’80s teen comedy.
Stranger Things Season 2 starts October 27th on Netflix.
- Kingdom Hearts Invades Funko — We Finally Have A Sora Pop!
- Transformers: Power of the Primes – First Official Trailer - April 24, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3, Episode 15 Recap: In Search of Lost Time - April 24, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: Daisy’s Future Could Mean the End - April 23, 2018
- Eoin Marron’s Process Art from Centipede #1 - April 23, 2018
- Oakland Raiders Sign Recently Arrested and Cut Corner Daryl Worley - April 23, 2018