Welcome to Cult Following: American Horror Story: Cult E04 – ‘11/9’, Bleeding Cool’s live-blog play-by-play of Tuesday night’s fourth episode of the horror franchise’s seventh season on FX.
I’m going to be throwing-out a ton of thoughts, opinions and random off-topic tangents…so make sure to let me know what you think!
● This page should update…but just to be on the safe side I strongly suggest you refresh every now and then to make sure because I’ve been known to ramble often and quickly.
● If you’re going to social media to talk about what we’re talking about, go with: #bclive and #liveblog.
● While you’re waiting (or if you just need a breather from my raw, uncut cult-of-personality), check-out some cool American Horror Story-related stuff, including: a chance to get up-to-speed by checking out our video recap of last week’s episode; a look back at the trailers for Seasons 5 & 6; FX’s highlight scene from last week’s episode, ‘Neighbors From Hell’; and links to past American Horror Story: Cult coverage on Bleeding Cool.
● So that’s it! Check-back here for some interesting stuff…show starts at 10:00 pm EST!
You can catch up on our recap of Episode 3: ‘Neighbors From Hell’ by clicking here.
Here’s a look-back at the trailers for Season 5 & 6 of American Horror Story:
FX’s highlight scene from last week’s episode, ‘Neighbors From Hell’:
- Bring Out Your Dead! 805: Bleeding Cool’s The Walking Dead LIVE-BLOG! - November 19, 2017
- The Walking Dead Season 8, Episode 4 Recap: “And Yet I Smile” - November 19, 2017
- It’s Mickey Mouse’s Birthday, And Uniqlo Is Giving YOU The Presents! - November 18, 2017
- Highway 59: FX Adapting Attica Locke’s Bluebird, Bluebird To Series - November 17, 2017
- The Weekly Static S01E14: Murray, Marvel, A “Million” Moms & More! - November 17, 2017