If you can call it that – with the mysterious figures of Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie and Al Ewing under their masks leading the festivities at Trinity Kitchen last night, all sponsored by ComiXology for their tenth birthday…
Were you there? Can you see yourselves? Can ComiXology’s Chip Mosher wiggle that butt?
The event was heavily comic book influenced, a food court turned into a dance floor, and discounts on the themed drinks for attendees…
- Doomsday Clock Dominates Advance Reorders, But It Has No Artgerm Cover - October 20, 2017
- Report: 63% Of Comics Bought By Men, 37% By Women - October 20, 2017
- God Complex #1, Maestros #1, Family Trade #1, And Realm #2 Go To Second Printings From Image Comics - October 20, 2017
- Calgary Expo Confirms They Are Now Part Of Fan Expo HQ Shows - October 20, 2017
- Are You On The Fence? C.S. Pacat Makes The Case For Her First Comic Book - October 20, 2017