If you can call it that – with the mysterious figures of Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie and Al Ewing under their masks leading the festivities at Trinity Kitchen last night, all sponsored by ComiXology for their tenth birthday…
Were you there? Can you see yourselves? Can ComiXology’s Chip Mosher wiggle that butt?
The event was heavily comic book influenced, a food court turned into a dance floor, and discounts on the themed drinks for attendees…
- In Today’s Amazing Spider-Man #793, Ryan Stegman Does His Best Todd McFarlane Impersonation to Date - December 13, 2017
- Durham Red and Chopper Return to 2000AD and Judge Dredd Megazine - December 13, 2017
- The Making of a Fascist Batman in Today’s Detective Comics #970 (SPOILERS) - December 13, 2017
- Is Titans Membership Bad for Arsenal? (Red Hood & The Outlaws #17 and Titans #18 Spoilers) - December 13, 2017
- The Superman Team-Up That No One Asked For – Or At Least Very Few… (Action Comics #993 Spoilers) - December 13, 2017