If you can call it that – with the mysterious figures of Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie and Al Ewing under their masks leading the festivities at Trinity Kitchen last night, all sponsored by ComiXology for their tenth birthday…
Were you there? Can you see yourselves? Can ComiXology’s Chip Mosher wiggle that butt?
The event was heavily comic book influenced, a food court turned into a dance floor, and discounts on the themed drinks for attendees…
- House Of Comics, of Jacksonville, Florida, to Close at the End of the Month - June 21, 2018
- DC Solicited Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev’s Absolute Scarlet by Mistake? - June 21, 2018
- Flash #47 Sells Out Fast, Goes to Second Printing - June 21, 2018
- Titan Magazines Reprint Oni Rick & Morty Comics for UK Newsstand - June 21, 2018
- Loot Crate Promise ‘Team-Ups’ in July with Ant-Man & The Wasp - June 21, 2018