From the people lining up outside the marquee for Mondo posters, to the Radisson Blu stuffed to the rafters, to the Juve Cube heavy metal bands-and-2000AD artists drawing on walls, this was the night before Thought Bubble 2017 in rainy-but-beautiful Leeds. Were you there? If there’s no photographic evidence of your presence, are you sure? Si Spurrier in photo pose next to BKV, ComiXology’s Chip Mosher getting some salad from the bar and Frazer Irving having his genitalia drawn by other comic artists. Why, what did you get up to?
The show starts in 45 minutes and I need to put my socks on. Literally. Say hi if you see me at the show…
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018