From the people lining up outside the marquee for Mondo posters, to the Radisson Blu stuffed to the rafters, to the Juve Cube heavy metal bands-and-2000AD artists drawing on walls, this was the night before Thought Bubble 2017 in rainy-but-beautiful Leeds. Were you there? If there’s no photographic evidence of your presence, are you sure? Si Spurrier in photo pose next to BKV, ComiXology’s Chip Mosher getting some salad from the bar and Frazer Irving having his genitalia drawn by other comic artists. Why, what did you get up to?
The show starts in 45 minutes and I need to put my socks on. Literally. Say hi if you see me at the show…
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018