From the people lining up outside the marquee for Mondo posters, to the Radisson Blu stuffed to the rafters, to the Juve Cube heavy metal bands-and-2000AD artists drawing on walls, this was the night before Thought Bubble 2017 in rainy-but-beautiful Leeds. Were you there? If there’s no photographic evidence of your presence, are you sure? Si Spurrier in photo pose next to BKV, ComiXology’s Chip Mosher getting some salad from the bar and Frazer Irving having his genitalia drawn by other comic artists. Why, what did you get up to?
The show starts in 45 minutes and I need to put my socks on. Literally. Say hi if you see me at the show…
- Over 200 Comic Stores Running Black Friday 2017 Deals Today - November 24, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future – Be Thankful For My Little Pony - November 23, 2017
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017