Below is a nifty little video from Tokyo Game Show where Capcom showed off more of Monster Hunter World and a lot of aspects to the game that up until now hasn’t really been discussed. Aside from checking out more of the worlds you can visit, armor you can wear and the Palico Buddies, we get a good look at the character creation system and how you can customize your hunter in great detail. The game is due out on January 26th, 2018.
- Nintendo Drops Free Breath of the Wild DLC in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - July 20, 2018
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Gets a Soundtrack from Stewart Copeland of The Police - July 20, 2018
- Treyarch Unveils Black Ops 4 Mystery Box and More Zombies Details at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- THQ Nordic Announces Its Full Gamescom 2018 Lineup - July 19, 2018
- Bandai Namco Launches a New Website to Prepare for Ace Combat 7 - July 19, 2018