Below is a nifty little video from Tokyo Game Show where Capcom showed off more of Monster Hunter World and a lot of aspects to the game that up until now hasn’t really been discussed. Aside from checking out more of the worlds you can visit, armor you can wear and the Palico Buddies, we get a good look at the character creation system and how you can customize your hunter in great detail. The game is due out on January 26th, 2018.
- Bungie Stops ‘Destiny 2’ Trials Of The Nine For The Next Two Weeks - October 20, 2017
- Twitch Has An Impressive Audience Share, According To New Report - October 19, 2017
- Visual Novel Maker Will Be Coming To Steam In November - October 19, 2017
- Pokémon Ultra Sun & Moon To Be The Last 2DS/3DS Pokémon Games - October 19, 2017
- Niantic Finally Reveal Their Halloween Event For ‘Pokémon GO’ - October 19, 2017