Below is a nifty little video from Tokyo Game Show where Capcom showed off more of Monster Hunter World and a lot of aspects to the game that up until now hasn’t really been discussed. Aside from checking out more of the worlds you can visit, armor you can wear and the Palico Buddies, we get a good look at the character creation system and how you can customize your hunter in great detail. The game is due out on January 26th, 2018.
- Twitch To Host The NBA G League Starting This Week - December 13, 2017
- NieR: Automata Sends Out A More Truthful Letter About GOTY Ballots - December 12, 2017
- Carrying My Switch In Style: We Review WaterField’s Arcade Gaming Case - December 12, 2017
- Cloud Finally Added To The Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Roster - December 11, 2017
- A Look At The Full Roster For Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - December 11, 2017