Happy Death Day, the Scott Lobdell-written movie that mixes Scream with Groundhog Day and really should have been called Groundhog Slay, is out in the US on Friday 13th. A strong and portentous date for such a movie. Sadly in the UK, the powers-that-be have decided to postpone it a week, giving the UK a date of Friday the 20th. Which really doesn’t have the same ring to it.
Here’s the UK trailer with the now much more disappointing date.
- Happy Death Day Review: One Of The Better Time Loopers
- Brits Are Getting Gruesome Context For Guy Fawkes Night From BBC’s Gunpowder - October 22, 2017
- Will Monday Bring Confirmation That MCM And Reed Expo Are Getting Together? - October 22, 2017
- Mark Gatiss And Michael Sheen Finally Make Hammer’s The Unquenchable Thirst Of Dracula - October 22, 2017
- The Unpublished? DC Comics Cancels ‘The Unwritten’ Book 2 - October 22, 2017
- A Familiar Character Is Set To Discover That Peter Parker Is Spider-Man – Again (SPOILER) - October 22, 2017