Nickelodeon has some of the best cartoon properties of all time. As a ’90s kid, I lived for Nicktoons. And all of those classic shows are getting their due these days — some of them have even gotten a revival on the network or are coming back. Funko has released some Pops from a few of the shows already to great success. I couldn’t add Reptar to my collection fast enough. Now, a few other fan-favorites are coming, as well.
Funko Nickelodeon Pops Series 2
Oh, snap! Even more of your favorite ’90s Nickelodeon
characters are coming to Pop! vinyl.
Our newest wave of figures features the beaver brothers
Norbert and Daggett from Angry Beavers,
the gang from Rocko’s Modern Life, including everyone’s
favorite wallaby Rocko, his faithful dog Spunky and his best friend Heffer,
and from Hey Arnold!, the football head himself, Arnold,
and his not-so-secret admirer, Helga.
Be sure to also look out for our limited chase variants:
an ill Rocko — complete with a runny nose —
and a Halloween version of Heffer!
Both a rarity of 1-in-6.
Rocko with Spunky is an absolute must-buy. I am so happy that they included Spunky with Rocko and didn’t separate them! I actually think that the chase Heffer is cooler than the regular this time; that is a rarity for me. I also have fond memories of watching Angry Beavers with my brother, so we will each need a set of these.
I’m not usually bowled over by flocked variants, so I will probably skip that one, but for those who want one, I hope you have an FYE around you. And who doesn’t want an Arnold? Helga I can live without, but where is my Gerald Funko?!
These are going to fly off shelves just like the others, so you may want to preorder them where you can, like here. They will be hitting relatively soon, in November.
- Funko Unveils Second Series Of 'DC Bombshells' Pop! Vinyl Figures
- Funko NYCC Exclusives: Rick And Morty, Marvel, TV, And More!
- James Gunn Is Getting His Own Funko Pop At NYCC
- Tina Belcher From Bob's Burgers Gets An Exclusive Pop From BoxLunch For A Good Cause
- Lying In The Gutters - September 17th, 2017 - Hush, Baby Darkseid
- The Weekly Static S01E05: 'Crybaby' Hulk Hogan, Star Trek: Trump, And More!
- Mortal Kombat, The Best Fighting Game Series Of All Time, Coming From Funko
- Funko Is Giving Us All The Crash Bandicoot Pops We Can Handle
- Bob Ross Funko Pops Are Getting A Wave Two And They Include Critters!
- Funko POP Figure For Saga's Lying Cat For Free Comic Book Day 2018
- Ryan Sook Remakes Batman Covers With Harley Quinn For Batman Day
- Stranger Things Gets 1980s-Style Action Figures From Funko
- Tina Romero Picks up Where Her Father Left off with Queens of the Dead - January 19, 2018
- Justice League Superman Finally Announced by Hot Toys - January 19, 2018
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3 Gets a Poster and Trailer - January 19, 2018
- Jurassic Park Funko Pops Roar Into Our Lives… Including Sexy Jeff Goldblum - January 19, 2018
- Superman Justice League Statue Coming from Prime 1 Studios - January 18, 2018