But in today’s Thought Bubble Anthology published by Image Comics, ahead of this weekend’s festivities, we get something of a firm date.
The Beef by Shaky Kane, Tyler Shainline and Richard Starkings (whose Elephantmen ends with #80 in December) for January 2018. What’s three years between friends? Last I saw, The Beef was a comic book about a fellow drawn consisting of large skinless chunks of meat. And that he is The Beef.
Most website will be talking about comics solicited for December. We’re already looking at January.
Expect to see more, a lot more, at Thought Bubble.
- Canada’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018
- New Teaser Poster For 2019’s Sonic The Hedgehog Movie - December 10, 2018