But in today’s Thought Bubble Anthology published by Image Comics, ahead of this weekend’s festivities, we get something of a firm date.
The Beef by Shaky Kane, Tyler Shainline and Richard Starkings (whose Elephantmen ends with #80 in December) for January 2018. What’s three years between friends? Last I saw, The Beef was a comic book about a fellow drawn consisting of large skinless chunks of meat. And that he is The Beef.
Most website will be talking about comics solicited for December. We’re already looking at January.
Expect to see more, a lot more, at Thought Bubble.
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018