But in today’s Thought Bubble Anthology published by Image Comics, ahead of this weekend’s festivities, we get something of a firm date.
The Beef by Shaky Kane, Tyler Shainline and Richard Starkings (whose Elephantmen ends with #80 in December) for January 2018. What’s three years between friends? Last I saw, The Beef was a comic book about a fellow drawn consisting of large skinless chunks of meat. And that he is The Beef.
Most website will be talking about comics solicited for December. We’re already looking at January.
Expect to see more, a lot more, at Thought Bubble.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018