The Star Trek: The Next Generation set of Geeki Tikis is finally here and the Star Trek fans in our office are thrilled. Now we can all drink from the heads of Captain Picard, Geordi La Forge, Worf, a Cardassian, a Ferengi, and the Borg. That’s right – the Borg.
Geeki Tikis are becoming all the rage for people to display on their collection shelves and home bars. And why not? Tiki culture is making a big comeback lately and these unique collectibles are the perfect marriage of tiki kitsch and geeky pride.
I have a few of the Star Wars ones, myself, and will hopefully be adding to that collection soon. I am not a huge Star Trek fan, but I grew up on Next Generation so I fall hard for anything Picard and company so these will definitely be joining my collection.
Officially licensed by CBS Consumer Products, these Star Trek: The Next Generation mugs feature some of the iconic crew of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D. A set of six, these tiki mugs let you drink with Captain Picard, Geordi La Forge, Worf, a Cardassian, a Ferengi, and the Borg. Yes, all of the Borg since they’re a collective consciousness. Best not to play trivia against that one. These tiki mugs hold around 14 oz. each, and they’ll look great next to your Horga’hn fertility statue.
I mean, who doesn’t want to drink out of a Geordi La Forge Tiki glass while watching episodes of Reading Rainbow? Resistance, as they say, is futile.
- DC Comics December 2017 Solicitations - Break Open The Nostalgia
- Posing Captain Kirk And Mr. Spock 1/6th Scale Figures
- CBS Won't Let Critics Review Star Trek: Discovery Early, Probably Because It's So Good
- The Weekly Static S01E05: 'Crybaby' Hulk Hogan, Star Trek: Trump, And More!
- 'SuperMansion: Drag Me To Halloween' Scares Up A Trailer, New Pics
- In December, DC And Watchmen Characters Will "Collide" In Doomsday Clock #2
- Orville Season 1 Premiere: The Most Honest Take On Star Trek Since Galaxy Quest
- Thanks To The Chinese Box Office, Spider-Man: Homecoming Is The Biggest Reboot Ever
- Don't Listen To The Haters; 'The Orville' Is Freaking Great
- Miles Morales Premium Format Figure on Its Way from Sideshow - March 21, 2018
- Ghostbusters One:12 Collective Figures are up for Preorder Now, and They Look Incredible - March 21, 2018
- Hasbro Reveals Detailed Images of Jabba’s Sail Barge with a Few Days to Go - March 21, 2018
- GLOW Funko Pops Are on the Way, Ruth and Debbie to Start - March 20, 2018
- Ant-Man is the Latest Marvel Animated Statue from Gentle Giant - March 20, 2018