Well, that didn’t take very long! On the 1st of September Ron Howard announced that Paul Bettany would be joining the cast of the possibly titled Han Solo: A Star Wars Story, and a mere 16 days later Bettany has apparently finished the role and is off set. Whatever role Bettany came in for must not have been very big.
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) September 16, 2017
Howard posting pictures from the set is not an odd thing thing, but fans were quick to point out that they noticed something very odd in the corner of the picture.
— Niall Murray (@Niall_M2187) September 16, 2017
That certainly look like a piece of Mandalorian armor in the background there. It could be Boba Fett, but the reality is it could be any number of Mandalorians. There are a ton of characters in Star Wars with armor like that. It’s by no means a confirmation, but this is the closest we’ve seen to any sort of “spoiler” since Howard started posting pictures.
The Han Solo origin film, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25, 2018.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage After 2 Seasons - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018