DC Comics has prepared a motion comic ad to advertise the release of The Dark Knight III: The Master Race. It is slated to run in US national distribution across seven major networks including Adult Swim, AMC, Boomerang, El Rey, TBS, TNT and TRUTV.
DC Comics will also be running co-promotional ads with National CineMedia to promote local comic stores selling the comic, allowing stores to tag stores in a 15 or 30 second DC Rebirth ad that will run before current movies, with a 50% reimbursement for the cost of the airtime.
- The Daily LITG, 14th December 2018 – All We Ever Wanted Were Stories of a Better World - December 14, 2018
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018