DC Comics has prepared a motion comic ad to advertise the release of The Dark Knight III: The Master Race. It is slated to run in US national distribution across seven major networks including Adult Swim, AMC, Boomerang, El Rey, TBS, TNT and TRUTV.
DC Comics will also be running co-promotional ads with National CineMedia to promote local comic stores selling the comic, allowing stores to tag stores in a 15 or 30 second DC Rebirth ad that will run before current movies, with a 50% reimbursement for the cost of the airtime.
- Is DC Comics Playing Editorial Musical Chairs? - December 10, 2017
- For Christmas, How About a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Box for $55? - December 10, 2017
- A Few Shots of Cosplay from Tokyo Comic Con 2017 - December 10, 2017
- Modern Mythos with the Outstanding Jack Rabbit - December 10, 2017
- When You Awaken a Deceased ’60s Rock Star, You’ve Got to Rock - December 10, 2017