DC Comics has prepared a motion comic ad to advertise the release of The Dark Knight III: The Master Race. It is slated to run in US national distribution across seven major networks including Adult Swim, AMC, Boomerang, El Rey, TBS, TNT and TRUTV.
DC Comics will also be running co-promotional ads with National CineMedia to promote local comic stores selling the comic, allowing stores to tag stores in a 15 or 30 second DC Rebirth ad that will run before current movies, with a 50% reimbursement for the cost of the airtime.
- Humberto Ramos to Alternate with Ryan Ottley on Amazing Spider-Man – and More - July 20, 2018
- Marvel Comics’ New Logo for 2019 – Their 80th Anniversary - July 20, 2018
- Donny Cates on the Future of Venom, Carnage Born, and That Dog - July 20, 2018
- Donny Cates to Relaunch Marvel Knights: MK20 - July 20, 2018
- Fantastic Four #1 Has Orders of Over Fantastic 400,000 - July 20, 2018