DC Comics has prepared a motion comic ad to advertise the release of The Dark Knight III: The Master Race. It is slated to run in US national distribution across seven major networks including Adult Swim, AMC, Boomerang, El Rey, TBS, TNT and TRUTV.
DC Comics will also be running co-promotional ads with National CineMedia to promote local comic stores selling the comic, allowing stores to tag stores in a 15 or 30 second DC Rebirth ad that will run before current movies, with a 50% reimbursement for the cost of the airtime.
- Free Comic At MCM London Comic Con With Launch Of Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death - October 23, 2017
- Brits Are Getting Gruesome Context For Guy Fawkes Night From BBC’s Gunpowder - October 22, 2017
- Will Monday Bring Confirmation That MCM And Reed Expo Are Getting Together? - October 22, 2017
- Mark Gatiss And Michael Sheen Finally Make Hammer’s The Unquenchable Thirst Of Dracula - October 22, 2017
- The Unpublished? DC Comics Cancels ‘The Unwritten’ Book 2 - October 22, 2017