The Last of Us Remastered is getting a new patch from Naughty Dog to clean up some lingering errors, but also give the game a greatly needed facelift on the PS4 Pro. Below are some of the fixes in the 1.09 patch for the main game, but there will also be a 1.03 update coming for the “Left Behind” DLC. The short version of the updates is that the look of the game has been upgraded to meet the PS4 Pro’s 4K capabilities so the game looks crisper and cleaner than it did before. You can download the first update now while the DLC update will be coming shortly.
- Modified PlayStation 4 Pro enhancements settings.
- Added user options related to the PlayStation 4 Pro enhancement settings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player to aim downward inadvertently.
- Fixed an exploit where players could throw a smoke bomb to get inside of level collision.
- The Last of Us Part II Gameplay Footage Confirmed for E3 by Developer
- The Last Of Us Part II Might Take Place In The Ruins Of Seattle
- Shannon Woodward Of Westworld Is Joining The Last Of Us Part 2
- Naughty Dog Wouldn't Have Been Able To Make Uncharted Or The Last Of Us Staying Independent
- The Last Of Us Part 2 Will Put You In The Shoes Of Ellie
- The Last Of Us Part 2 Announced At PlayStation Experience
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War’s Next Update Will Remove In-Game Market - July 18, 2018
- Resident Evil 2’s Story Will Not Be the Same as the Original - July 18, 2018
- New Stats on Twitch Show Fortnite Streams Make Up the Majority - July 18, 2018
- Nintendo Releases a New Japanese Trailer for WarioWare Gold - July 18, 2018
- Divinity: Original Sin II – Definitive Edition To Receive an HDR/4K Update - July 18, 2018