The Last of Us Remastered is getting a new patch from Naughty Dog to clean up some lingering errors, but also give the game a greatly needed facelift on the PS4 Pro. Below are some of the fixes in the 1.09 patch for the main game, but there will also be a 1.03 update coming for the “Left Behind” DLC. The short version of the updates is that the look of the game has been upgraded to meet the PS4 Pro’s 4K capabilities so the game looks crisper and cleaner than it did before. You can download the first update now while the DLC update will be coming shortly.
- Modified PlayStation 4 Pro enhancements settings.
- Added user options related to the PlayStation 4 Pro enhancement settings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player to aim downward inadvertently.
- Fixed an exploit where players could throw a smoke bomb to get inside of level collision.
- The Last Of Us Part II Might Take Place In The Ruins Of Seattle
- Shannon Woodward Of Westworld Is Joining The Last Of Us Part 2
- Naughty Dog Wouldn't Have Been Able To Make Uncharted Or The Last Of Us Staying Independent
- The Last Of Us Part 2 Will Put You In The Shoes Of Ellie
- The Last Of Us Part 2 Announced At PlayStation Experience
- Adding Your Favorites To ‘Dropmix’ As We Review The Expansions - October 23, 2017
- ‘Little Witch Academia’ Gets A New Japanese Trailer For PS4 Release - October 23, 2017
- Nintendo Shows Off The Co-Op Feature In ‘Super Mario Odyssey’ - October 22, 2017
- You Can Buy The ‘Super Mario Odyssey’ Theme On iTunes - October 22, 2017
- We’re Getting A New TMNT Arcade Game Debuting At IAAPA - October 21, 2017