Earlier this week, Telltale Games named Pete Hawley as the new CEO of the company, taking over for co-founder Dan Connors. Prior to Telltale, Hawley was the co-founder/CEO of Red Robot Labs before he ended up working for companies like Zynga, EA, and CrowdStar. He was also partially responsible for the awesome Lionhead Studios titles Black & White and Fable where he worked with developer Peter Molyneux. Below is a statement Hawley released via Telltale about his new position.
I am a huge fan of all Telltale Games and what they’ve achieved as a company in becoming the leading storytellers in gaming under the leadership of Dan and Kevin. I look forward to working closely with Telltale Games’ talented team, industry leading IP and partners to drive new ways to bring players together in innovative and exciting game content. Telltale is unique, and I’m thrilled to be a part of its amazing future.
- Telltale Games Shows Off Harley Quinn In Latest 'Batman' Trailer
- Telltale's 'Batman: The Enemy Within' May Be Coming To The Nintendo Switch
- The Next Chapter Of Telltale's 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Drops Tuesday
- See The Launch Trailer For Telltale Sequel 'Batman: The Enemy Within'
- Telltale Games Confirms 'The Wolf Among Us' And 'Batman' Sequels
- PlayStation Plus' Games For July Include Telltale's GoT & Until Dawn
- Cygames Announces Granblue Fantasy Versus for PS4 in 2019 - December 15, 2018
- Review: Marseille’s mCable HDMI Cords for Cinema and Gaming - December 15, 2018
- Review: Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse - December 15, 2018
- Ghost Stories For The Ages: We Review Betrayal Legacy - December 15, 2018
- Intrepid Studios Shows a Livestream Update for Ashes of Creation - December 15, 2018