As the second season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow came to an end, Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill) had just left the team as they headed to Aruba for a vacation when they discover that they may have broken time… a lot. Now the crew of the Waverider, lead by Sara Lance (Caity Lotz), must track down and fix the anachronisms. Returning are Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh), Amaya Jiwe (Maisie Richardson-Sellers), Nate Heywood (Nick Zano), Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell), Jefferson Jackson (Franz Drameh) and Martin Stein (Victor Garbor). They will be joined by a new crew member Zari Adrianna Tomaz (Tala Ashe) and face off against some familiar faces like Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) and Leonard Snart (Wentworth Miller) as well as Hunter’s new Time Bureau.
The CW has released a new trailer that they’re calling Time Remix and the first episode is supposed to be called Aruba-con. In case you don’t quite get the reference: Mick has been wanting to go to Aruba for a while and the team finally goes, only to discover Julius Caesar is there… on a horse… on the beach. Caesar is famous for having crossed the Rubicon with his troops, a signal that he intended to take over Rome, which lead to the expression ‘crossing the Rubicon,’ meaning having gone too far to turn back – but have the Legends have gone too far to not try to fix things.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow returns October 10th at 9PM on the CW.
- Exclusive Extended Previews For Pathfinder: Spiral Bones #1 and Vampirella #11 - March 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Marc Andreyko on Legenderry Red Sonja #2 - March 20, 2018
- Allison Williams Joins Netflix’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’ - March 20, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at Gabriel Hardman and Carlos D’Anda’s Aliens: Dust to Dust #3 Covers - March 20, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 15 Recap: Necromancing the Stone - March 20, 2018