As the second season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow came to an end, Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill) had just left the team as they headed to Aruba for a vacation when they discover that they may have broken time… a lot. Now the crew of the Waverider, lead by Sara Lance (Caity Lotz), must track down and fix the anachronisms. Returning are Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh), Amaya Jiwe (Maisie Richardson-Sellers), Nate Heywood (Nick Zano), Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell), Jefferson Jackson (Franz Drameh) and Martin Stein (Victor Garbor). They will be joined by a new crew member Zari Adrianna Tomaz (Tala Ashe) and face off against some familiar faces like Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) and Leonard Snart (Wentworth Miller) as well as Hunter’s new Time Bureau.
The CW has released a new trailer that they’re calling Time Remix and the first episode is supposed to be called Aruba-con. In case you don’t quite get the reference: Mick has been wanting to go to Aruba for a while and the team finally goes, only to discover Julius Caesar is there… on a horse… on the beach. Caesar is famous for having crossed the Rubicon with his troops, a signal that he intended to take over Rome, which lead to the expression ‘crossing the Rubicon,’ meaning having gone too far to turn back – but have the Legends have gone too far to not try to fix things.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow returns October 10th at 9PM on the CW.
- Chris Wood Wears a More Comic Book Accurate Mon-El Costume - January 16, 2018
- Fox Rushes to Renew Brand New Series 9-1-1 - January 16, 2018
- Reading the Fates with the Vampirella Tarot Card Deck - January 16, 2018
- Supergirl Returns with Legion of Super-Heroes at Her Side - January 16, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Todd Helbing on Whether Joe West Will Cross the Line to Save Barry - January 16, 2018