Remember the other night when the CW aired the animated Vixen movie and had interviews with the producers of the other Arrowverse series? Well, it seems like the only showed a snippet of the interviews, as the full video for The Flash below is over six minutes long.
Executive producers Todd Helbing and Andrew Kreisberg talked with Tiffany A. Smith, who seems to have gone from DC All Access to DCTV, about the reveal of Savitar, wrapping up season three, and what’s in store for season four.
I think my favorite quote and most obvious was Kreisberg replying to the quest of where we pick up with Barry: “No great surprise that the Flash will continue being part of a series called The Flash.” They haven’t been hiding that Barry will be back in the premiere episode, but how he comes back from the Speed Force and just how it will have changed him is more of the mystery going into the new season.
The second has to be Kreisberg describing last season as: “Darkie dark dark, Donnie Darko dark as we could’ve made it.” He says this in reference to them purposely setting out for The Flash Season 4 to be lighter and more fun like the first season. Hence the premiere title being Flash Reborn.
We also learn that Gypsy will be back in episode two, that there is something big for her and Cisco in episode four (maybe Danny Trejo) and they tease a little about Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost.
Oh… and we see what they think may be the coolest thing they’ve done on The Flash so far.
The Flash Season 4 kicks off on October 10th at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Chris Wood Wears a More Comic Book Accurate Mon-El Costume - January 16, 2018
- Fox Rushes to Renew Brand New Series 9-1-1 - January 16, 2018
- Reading the Fates with the Vampirella Tarot Card Deck - January 16, 2018
- Supergirl Returns with Legion of Super-Heroes at Her Side - January 16, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Todd Helbing on Whether Joe West Will Cross the Line to Save Barry - January 16, 2018